Under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor; functions as a member of the clinical team; is supervised by a fully licensed psychologist; performs related work as required.
Statement of Tasks
1. Perform functional behavior assessments
2. Design and write positive behavior supports plans
3. Inservice treatment plans
4. Provide staff training in behavior strategies, positive interaction, structured routines, coping skills training and redirection strategies.
5. Consult with treatment team to problem solve and make programmatic changes
6. Attend weekly program meetings, person centered planning meetings and behavior management review committee as needed
7. Consult with provider and treatment team regarding policies and procedures in clinical care
8. Consult with psychiatrist and other medical professionals as needed to coordinate medication with treatment plans
9. Model and monitor program implementation
10. Provide supervision to floor leaders
11. Provide progress reviews on a quarterly basis at minimum