Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, cleaning, hauling, repair structures, and maintaining outside of the buildings.
Tasks Expected to perform:
- Be able to function in a team environment.
- Report to work on time.
- Have your own vehicle to travel between locations.
- Need a smartphone for time entry.
- Driver's license.
Safely operate vehicles or powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, or pruning saws.
Assist Maintenance Team where needed
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Trim or pick flowers and clean flower beds.
- Mow by hand and tractor.
- Work in both Hot and cold temperatures.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, or other grounds features.
- Shovel snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Install equipment to protect or support trees.
- Rake, mulch, and remove leaves.
- Haul or spread topsoil or spread straw over seeded soil.
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, or shrubs.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Clean facilities or sites.
- Clean job sites, gather and remove litter, dispose of trash or waste materials.
- Use ladders to clean gutters and trim trees
- Power wash surfaces (decks, sidewalks, siding)
- Install rock gardens, ponds, decks, drainage systems, retaining walls, fences, planters, or playground equipment.
- Decorate indoor or outdoor spaces.
- Move Furniture
*Job Type: Full-time